Torreal does not manage third-party funds. Its shares are held 100% by the Abelló family, headed by Juan Abelló, who holds, among others, the position of Chairman.
JUAN ABELLÓ GALLO - Chairman of Torreal
Degree in Pharmacy from the Complutense University of Madrid (1963). Doctor of Pharmacy (1978).
Positions currently held:
- Chairman of Alcaliber
- Vice-chairman of CVNE
Previously held positions:
- Chairman of Airtel (Vodafone Spain)
- Board Member of Repsol
- Chairman of “Fábrica de Productos Químicos y Farmacéuticos Abelló, S.A.” – 1983
- Chairman of Antibióticos, S.A. – 1985
- Vice-chairman of Banesto – 1987
- Chairman of La Unión y El Fénix – 1988
- Vice-chairman of Unión Fenosa – 1988
- Board Member of BECC Holding – 1988
- Board Member of Banco Central – 1988
- Chairman of Inversiones Ibersuizas – 1989
Other information of interest:
- He has received the Great Cross of the Order of Civil Merit
- Member of the Royal Academy of Pharmacy.
- Madrid Chamber of Commerce and Industry " Entrepreneur of the Year",1997
- Juan Lladó Award, 1999
| | | | | |
Torreal, S.A., inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Madrid, al tomo 5.080, sección 8ª, folio 83, hoja M-83.266.